Complaint Review: Chinabuye

• Reported By: Leon — Margate Florida
Chinabuye
, Select State/Province China

Chinabuye Huge Scam China

Bought a phone from this company in January 2014-also bought Insurance for loss or damage to it. A month goes by-several e-mails with a sales representative named Mini- and finally told that because I moved the phone was sent back to China. Falsehood- since Post Offices never recieved this item. Then she tells me- it may take a long time until she gets phone back and for an additional $40 USD-she will send out same phone to me to expedite the matter. I ask her why-if I have Insurance for loss.

She doesn't respond- to that-but lowers the price now to $35 USD same proposition will send the phone as before. My issue is with Insurance-for loss-just send another phone. No they attempt to scam more money for same product. She says because you moved-that is why no phone. Falsehood-since I obtain products from China all the time regardless of moving or not. The Post Office had no record-besides it arrived in USA. So now this is the scam.

If 90 days expire-your window to file a claim with Credit Card companies expires-and your out the money and the phone. I have contacted PayPal- explained the extortion and failure to honor the insurance claims etc... I am Furious- since why not send a replacement phone-since I have Insurance. Why try to extort- $40 first-then $35 for the same product you ordered as advertised. Or simply return my money back-$$$$- money back-credit me. Why not- obvious no phone arrived. So Folks- that is why I am Furious- call FBI-FTC-FCC et..c

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chinabuye/Select-StateProvince/Chinabuye-Huge-Scam-China-1126008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chinabuye