Complaint Review: Chino Hills Red Dragon Karate (William Anderson)

• Submitted: Tue, February 15, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, September 07, 2011

• Reported By: tom moon — chino hills California United States of America
Chino Hills Red Dragon Karate (William Anderson)
2983 Chino Ave # A7,Chino Hills, CA 91709-3576 chino hills, California United States of America

Chino Hills Red Dragon Karate ,William Anderson, Scam run by Chino Hills Red Dragon Karate and William Anderson chino hills, California

*Consumer Comment: dont jump into the contract.

*Consumer Comment: By other means...

*Author of original report: Legal evidence!

*Author of original report: legal verdict against Chino Hill Red Dragon Karate

*Author of original report: verdict against Chino Hill Red Dragon Karate and William Anderson

Be aware of the scam run by Chino Hills Red Dragon Karate and Sansie Willaim Anderson

The Sansie will ask parents to sign the contract but only inform parents of the purposes to waive liabilities or to charge monthly payments electronically.

However, the contract states that unless your child has deadly injury/disability or moves away from current residential location for 25 miles, parents are liable to pay for one full year payments. Although the Sansie will be nicely tell you that as long as you inform him of cancellation prior to 30 days, he actually threatens parents to pay off the balance or he will sent your account to ASF collections.

If parents and your child just want to try out the sport of Karate and are not sure of any commitment, be aware of the scam run by Chino Hill Red Dragon Karate and William Anderson to use children's dreams as traps to rip off parents!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2011 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chino-Hills-Red-Dragon-Karate-William-Anderson/chino-hills-California-91709/Chino-Hills-Red-Dragon-Karate-William-Anderson-Scam-run-by-Chino-Hills-Red-Dragon-Karat-695792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chino Hills Red Dragon Karate (William Anderson)

dont jump into the contract.

AUTHOR: hartdaniel - (United States of America)

Any reputable Karate dojo will allow a trial period. Usually 30 days, but can be more or less.

This is to be sure the student actually will participate in the program, and the parent can actually get the child to the program. Do not sign any contracts right off the bat, try it before you buy it.

By other means...

AUTHOR: Tom Moon - (United States of America)

From: William Anderson<rdkchinohill > Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 2:28 PM

I am writing today to once again apologize for everything, and to make a special request... The dispute that arose between us has taught me a lot, and I regret much of what happened. I hope that you and your son are doing well. I think about him a lot and still wish him the best. The request I would like to make is that you take down or amend the scam reports you put out on the internet. I have paid the judgment in full, and I have made changes in my business, including separating myself from Carlos and Monica Villatoro. I believe that I run a good business with fair practices and I don't believe that I run a scam. You were happy for 2 years with me before the tournament, and many hundreds of families have come and gone happy. I am trying to start fresh with a new location and build a web presence. It would mean a lot to me if you took the scam report down. I have considered putting up a rebuttal, or using some other means of hiding or getting rid of your report, but I thought I would ask you first. I guess this is my way of asking for forgiveness. I can't take back or fix what happened to you and your family, I can only do my best to make sure it never happens again. Please consider this. Thank you for your time.    Sensei William

TO: William Anderson<rdkchinohill > Friday, September 2, 2011 11:31 AM

Mr.  Willaim Anderson, Per your request, I would like to ask you to verify two things here: 1. The main reason that I post the statement on Rip off report is to warn all the parents not to fall into the same trap on the contract which you purposely and maliciously set up to use collection agency forcing parents to pay off the whole year payments if parents are not satisfied with your service.   2. Legal documents can talk and the evidence can clarify that you are not intended to pay off the verdict judgment until the marshal of the sheriff office delivered the legal enforcement. The whole process reveals your integrity and intention how you operate all the threatening and malicious plans toward the customer like me who entrust my child on you for almost 2 years. It simply shows that you dont have a thanksgiving heart to value the business.

With the good will from me to you, I sincerely advise you to be a humble and honest business man to face your evil deeds as a tall man. Best regards!

Legal evidence!

AUTHOR: tom moon - (United States of America)

Legal Action taken against Red Dragon Karate of Chino Hills and William Anderson is case# SMCCS1001034.

The public record shows the judgment in the amount of principal plus court fee ruling against Red Dragon Karate of Chino Hills and William Anderson is $1,280.

legal verdict against Chino Hill Red Dragon Karate

AUTHOR: tom moon - (United States of America)

We took Chino Hill Red Dragon Karate and Sansei William Anderson to court and won the verdict. Now the judgment asked him to return the unlawful charges to us. Sansei William Anderson violates his own teaching to children about integrity and honest and he doesn't follow the judgment to pay the money back to us with the balance $1,200. And we will take any necessary legal action to get this amount of money back. I sincerely wish more parents can read this report before you sign in your children with Red Dragon Karate of Chino Hills.

verdict against Chino Hill Red Dragon Karate and William Anderson