Complaint Review: Chip Schmeelk

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: WomanTryingToPark — Atlanta Georgia
Chip Schmeelk
P.O. Box 3206 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Chip Schmeelk Empire Parking Services, EPS, Chip Schmeelk,Tellworks Communications LLC, William Schmeelk ripoff, harassment, liar, scam, Chip Schmeelk, EPS, Empire Parking Services Atlanta Georgia

First off this old guy Chip or William as some people call him tried to pick me up as soon as I parked my car.  I paid the $15 fee but when I got back to my car it was booted.  He said that if I went on a date with him he would remove the boot. I refused and he said that I had to pay $75.  This is a total scan and this guy is old, unprofessional and gross.  Do not park in his lots and if he approaches you call the police!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chip-Schmeelk/Atlanta-Georgia-30302/Chip-Schmeelk-Empire-Parking-Services-EPS-Chip-SchmeelkTellworks-Communications-LLC-W-1132242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chip Schmeelk