Complaint Review: Chiroleads.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: sammy — redondo beach California United States of America
Chiroleads.com
3103 Philmont Ave Suite 346 Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania United States of America

Chiroleads.com Northeast Management Network Inc Chiropractic Telemarketing Company Fraud Scam they take your money and never do anything for you and never return calls Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Did you get ripped off?

*Consumer Comment: Chirosphere Now

*Consumer Comment: Definite SCAM

*Consumer Comment: Chiroleads.com. Qualified new patient marketing

I was contacted by chiroleads by fax, promoting a telemarketing service for chiropractors to find potential new patients.  I paid them in November to start their services for us and we paid for 10 referrals.  The referrals would only count if they became a patient.

We got 1 patient who came in through their referral but she did not become a patient because of insurance issures.  After that nothing, so I wrote them about a month later and called and left a message.  No reply whatsoever.  I faxed them, emailed and called again and again with no reply in 3 months now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chiroleadscom/Huntingdon-Valley-Pennsylvania-19006/Chiroleadscom-Northeast-Management-Network-Inc-Chiropractic-Telemarketing-Company-Fraud-S-847918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chiroleads.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Did you get ripped off?

AUTHOR: Jonnie Jack - ()

I have recentley had bad business dealings with "Adam Berlin". if you want his personal public info please email at bizwork2014@outlook.com if it serves to take him to court. Thanks- AJ

Chirosphere Now

AUTHOR: bisbis30 - ()

This guy keeps changing names, phone numbers and the web site. He used to have it as CHIROLEADS.COM, then changed it to CHIROFOX, now he calls it CHIROSPHERE.COM. IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO HIM NOW CALL AT 1-800-755-0032. Do that before he changes it again. It is the same guy, same voice, different name and different number.  His life is surely infested.

Definite SCAM

AUTHOR: AMDC - (United States of America)

George, is your alias "Adam Berlin" because this company is definitely a scam.  Your "save face" response is that of the scammer himself.  I'll apologize if you can give us a legitimate number to talk to this business that you've been "working with for years" as they cut off telephone lines and email communications with the rest of us.  In fact, I would love to get a link to your webpage as I can't find a George Stewart, D.C. in Pennsylvania. They sent in 6 patients (some success, some without complaints) over a month and then completely cut off contact after receiving payment in full and stopped working towards the 100 patient plan that we agreed to.  I look forward to hearing back from you, George, and would again love to get their contact information from you.

Chiroleads.com. Qualified new patient marketing

AUTHOR: George Stewart - (United States of America)

I having been using their service for many years with terrific results. Just like I was told when I had started, if I can't convert qualified screenings into patients then this program will not be as successful as it can be. The quality of new patients are second to none. When the potential patients show for their initial consultation, they are of the best quality and the ease of patient conversion makes my job as a chiropractor a lot easier. The initial screening have a problem that i can help with and have the ability to continue on with either an in network or out of network chiropractic coverage on their plan. i have used other companies before and had always felt that i was paying just for people as they walked in the door of my office. This is not the fact with chiroleads, they always bring in the best quality people that they can, given the quality of area that they are marketing for us. I only sing praise and hope to always obtain a mutually beneficial business relationship with this company.

I do know they will bring in a multitude of initial patients, but it it up to the provider to bring them on for care. As stated in their terms of service .. If any client is found to misrepresent who had showed, elected care or such, breach of contract will remain in effect , and no further scheduling will resume until situation is rectified. They do not just stop marketing and keep money. They have thousands of satisfied client in the united states and will provide references if needed.