Complaint Review: Chkmate InstantCheckmate

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: Liana — New Milford New Jersey
Chkmate InstantCheckmate

Chkmate InstantCheckmate I have signed for on month and told that I will be charged $ 1 and I was charged $ 51 on me credit Internet

I USED THE WEB TO CHECK SOME INFO , ACTUALLY ABOUT MYSELF , AND MY FAMILY .

I WAS ASKED FOR A CREDIT CARD AND TOLD THAT I WILL BE CHARGED $ 1 AND , INSTEAD , I WAS CHARGED $51 . I TRIED TO DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION BUT THE BANK COULD NOT FIND TOO MANY INFO . ABOUT THIS WEB . THEY NEVER SENT ME AN E-MAIL TO CONFORM THAT I AGREE TO BE CHARGED $ 1 , SO I HAVE NO PROOF .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chkmate-InstantCheckmate/internet/Chkmate-InstantCheckmate-I-have-signed-for-on-month-and-told-that-I-will-be-charged-1-a-1036623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chkmate InstantCheckmate