Complaint Review: Chkmate*Instantche

• Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Gene — Del City Oklahoma United States of America
Chkmate*Instantche
3995 W. Quail Ave Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Chkmate*Instantche Chkmate*Instantcheck 866-490590 Mislead the cost and term of service from a one time charge of $19.95 for one month only service to a without permission took money from checking account. After waiting Checkmate LLC-USA a Ripoff misled the cost and term of service. Purchased one time but took money and changed to recurring Las Vegas, Nevada

The company, Instant Checkmate LLC-USA of 3995 W. Quail Ave Ste B, Las Vegas, NV 89118 advertised to provide an unlimited number of background reports for varying prices set at one month, 3 months or 6 months. After selecting the plan of one month for $19.95 my debit card was charged as per the terms. Checkmate took it upon themselves without my permission to charge me for a 2nd month. This company took money from my checking account without my authorization to charge me for a service in which I didn't agree to purchase. I called the toll free number in which an automated system place me on hold for over half a hour. An operator finally came on and finally after I threatened to file a police report and hire an attorney he told me he would refund the money. Will have to wait and see if I every get my money they took illegally. I in no way can recommend this website nor their product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ChkmateInstantche/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/ChkmateInstantche-ChkmateInstantcheck-866-490590-Mislead-the-cost-and-term-of-service-fr-962284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chkmate*Instantche