Complaint Review: Chkmate*instantcheck

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: Brenda Gonsalves — Inanda South Carolina
Chkmate*instantcheck
Nationwide USA

Chkmate*instantcheck This company or individual is a fraudster according to me, they took money from my bank account without any authority from me, (I was stupid enough the first time I paid for wrong information they gave me), now they stole money from me, I live in SA and the phone number they provide on the website do not work USA Nationwide

I used this company (Chkmate*instantcheck), to try and get info from a friend that re-located to the USA, I was stupid enough to pay for wrong and non usefull information the first time, now they took money off my bank account without any authority from me (they stole from me), now I need to go to my bank and stop all my accounts to avoid the thieves to steal from me again. I tried to phone the number on the website but could not get through as I do not know what code to use from South Africa. Someone out there should be able to stop this abuse (please), I want my money back, (they are taking food from my childrens mouths) PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chkmateinstantcheck/nationwide/Chkmateinstantcheck-This-company-or-individual-is-a-fraudster-according-to-me-they-took-1134953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chkmate*instantcheck