Complaint Review: Chloe Miller

*General Comment: Support for original author

*Author of original report: Very Defensive Rebuttal and Inaccurate

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False accusations, client did not attend

*Consumer Comment: You must be a jealous competitor I assume

I truly believed the Melbourne suburb tarot reader was genuine. There were so many reviews throughout the internet but I've found the tarot reading was nothing but spin. How can you trust a psychic who fails to tell you they only began to do tarot readings on the side. I have since found out Chloe Miller has so many professions that don't match the historical bio she provides on her website. She has been working as a nail artist before deciding to do tarot readings. She shares how she had a near death experience when she was in her twenties. She's still in her twenties! I've gone back and checked the reviews and found something alarming, the same reviews are being updated by the same people on different sites. I don't think I can trust a tarot reader who doesn't tell the truth to the buyer. Avoid because the reviews are pure spin and I fell for it hook, line and sinker. I think she is an opportunist who decided to design a business by using PR spin and the guy who does the meet and greet isn't much better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chloe-Miller/internet/Chloe-Miller-Spin-nothing-but-Spin-Melbourne-Internet-1055937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chloe Miller

#1 General Comment

This is is not a true statement

AUTHOR: myfriendbasil - ()

To those of you who come across these reviews of Chloe Miller, Tarot Card reader there is something you should know. These reviews were written out of pure acts of jealousy and resentment towards Chloe.

I myself have seen Chloe for the past few months now on a number of occasions. Every time I go, she blows my mind away with things that she says and the accuracy on the names of people, descriptions of people and most of all feelings or situations. The first time I went to see her I was terrified at what she may tell me, as soon as I walked into her apartment she mention Perth and my ex - partners name and described him so perfectly well that it gave me shivers down my spine. My Ex had just recently moved to Perth for work and this is why I had decided to go and see her.

I have since been back to Chloe. She has told me something’s that I have of course not wanted to hear but that is apart of life and I would rather hear it from her then see it in the world of social media that our lives seem to revolve so heavily on these days.

Life isn't always rosy and Chloe will tell you that depending on if you want to hear the truth or not. She will also help you avoid that obstacle in your life. However just like Chloe helps you, you have to remember to help Chloe. She is a busy popular lady. The top at her industry, you need to be patient if she can’t fit you in or needs to reschedule you for some unknown reason. She will also get back to you as soon as she can and if you show her respect like you would want she will give you respect back.

I hope you all find the time to brush these horrible reviews aside. When I read it my mouth dropped to the floor at how untrue and how unkind someone could be about someone else. If you choose to believe these horrible words then maybe you should think twice about what it is you are really looking for with your time with Chloe.

Chloe, I wish you the best of luck with your business and hope that people can brush these horrible reviews under the carpet and see you and your amazing talent.

Happy customer

AUTHOR: InsiteMC - ()

I am a customer who was scepticle but went into teh session with an open mind. In the first senssion she knew things about my life and people in may life, She correctly stated names of people in my life after i left the session too. I believe myself to be a logical person and good at reading deception. In my oppinion, Chloe Miller is the real deal.

I would also like to point out that there is absolutely nothing in the original article that clams Chloe made a faulse reading for the author.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A sad personal attack... Move on with your life

AUTHOR: ChloeTarot - ()

'Shannon' & 'horse lover' or Should I say Lynne, which is your real name, the wife of my ex-fiancé Scott.

(Yes obviously you are unaware your I.P address can be traced.)

It's such a a sad reality that you still follow my every move 2 & a half years after my relationship ended with your now husband.

Firstly, you are the only person that knows personal information regarding my mothers name.

Secondly, that review was written 1 year ago through my mothers email from my mothers friend who I had read for, Kaye is her name, I will not disclose her last name as I respect my clients confidentiality & privacy policy.

Thirdly, clients that are happy with their reading ask how they may review their experience and in doing so they need to sign up to trulocal, now, I personally wouldn't be providing more information than required for reviewing a company and a lot of clients do like to remain anonymous given the nature of my business and that is their right to do so.  You may contact trulocal direct as they have each and every phone number & email address of every single one of my clients reviews, I am very transparent with my honesty as every one can see, as I have nothing to hide.

Fourthly is a photo of my kitten at the time humorously counting mine & my partners money, who happens to be a very successful well known strength & conditioning coach & website developer & owner, this cash that you see is a combination of my own personal cash & my partners payment of cash that he was given on the day by a successful football player who paid him for his services.

I am not boastful in anyway and I feel quite humbled by my clients beautiful reviews and your personal attempts to sabotage my business have failed drastically.

Now that I have addressed my personal life online for you and my honest clients to see, I hope you can move on with your life with peace in you heart and not so much hatred and resentment,  life is too short to surround yourself with negative karma.

Peace & love

#4 General Comment

Support for original author

AUTHOR: Shannon - ()

It's true, there are some deceptive things out there about Chloe and the original author has a right to be concerned.

In particular, there can be support given about dodgy reviews - when Chloe first started this review was written about her on the hotfrog website.

Karin Dalton-Smith 340 days ago

I met with Chloe for the first time recently and was blown away by how accurate my reading was,, it was truly as if she could read my mind and was living my life?.. Her calm manner and intuitive interpretation amazed me,

Karin Dalton-Smith happens to be Chloe's mother. A plausible line such as "I met with Chloe for the first time", therefore must be met with scruitiny given the first time Karin met Chloe was when Chloe left Karin's womb.

It's a shame also that this site doesn't allow pictures, as I'd post one where Chloe has her cats counting her tarot takings like nobodies business.  A photo she put her on supposed dedicated blog to nail art, which has now been wiped of all evidence of pictures that shows she was using her blog for something other than nails.  In other words, attempts have been made since Chloe has written her rebuttal to support her own argument about nails being a hobby.

Nails is not just her hobby.  According to her website, so is starting up the Tarot business and speaking of her profits, buying lavish things such as tattoos, clean eating and lately being a tumblr question guru.  Six months ago, when her Tarot business was booming, there was boasting.

If Chloe Miller can be deceptive about so many other things, you can bank she'd be deceptive about her Tarot Reading.  Not to be trusted.  Sorry.

Very Defensive Rebuttal and Inaccurate

AUTHOR: Horse Lover - ()

Actually I was a tourist to Melbourne, Victoria. I reached out at a time when I was wanting real help and found Chloe to be very friendly, but nothing came true. I went and checked the testimonials and found they were all from newbies within the same week of each other. I then checked the same people placed glowing reviews on a similar site. Don't tell me this is normal for business reviews because the other Hotfrog psychic testimonials have only a few testimonials over a period of many years. Chloe Miller, had on last count over 80% more reviews. I wasn't born yesterday, you are coming across too defensive rebutting Ms Miller and may I say within a short period of her own rebuttal. Too much of a coincidence for my liking. Why didn't they place a profile on their reviews, each one was identical. You may have seen Chloe, you may be a friend of hers, but it doesn't take away from what I've discovered her readings don't match the penache of her image.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False accusations, client did not attend

AUTHOR: ChloeTarot - ()

Unfortunately this was bound to happen at some pointin time. Some clients leavingdissatisfied as they were not given the answers they wanted to hear...My point of difference is my honesty and compassion...Firstly, I never claim to be "psychic" for more information please read my bio at www.chloemiller.com

To clear a few things up, Yes I did have a near death experience in my early 20's as per my website, to detail further I had a stroke (Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis If youd like to get technical) when I was 21 years old, I am now 27 years old, so yes, I have been doing this for sometime but only professionally for a couple of years...Clearly this client has made assumptions that I was a nail artist, That wouldve been nice! you will find this on google as it was a 'hobby' of mine I used to do on my own nails and not something I have done professionally, before reading professionally I was a manager at a large airconditioning firm, so clearly using google to slander someones name has not proven true.

My dear first few clients I ever read for professionally were kind enough to post reviews on both trulocal.com and hotfrog.com since then my clients only review their experience on trulocal.com, you may feel free to contact both trulocal and hotfrog and they will tell you that all reviews posted are from different people, different account & different email addresses so your claims of fraudulent reviews have become false allegations that you can be held accountable for... Such a disappointment to hear such harsh allegations when I dedicate so much of my time helping people overcome their concerns, prepare them for the future and what lies ahead for them and overall express honestly what your cards dictate, no fluff, no whimsical stories of meeting the man of your dreams, your ex partner coming back or you are travelling the world and coming into money as most tarot readers will have you believe to make you happy for the hour until you realise as time lapses that none of it were true.

If you notice this client did not comment on her reading, this is because this client did not have a reading with myself, I know exactly who this is and the same applies to all my clients, If you schedule and appointment with my booking agent and fail to attend your appointment 3 times in a row, you will not be scheduled again as there is a long list of beautiful genuine people in need of honest answers, guidance and insight as to what their future holds.

Peace & love

Chloe Miller

You must be a jealous competitor I assume

AUTHOR: Marie - ()

I gather from you message you must be a jealous competitor.  I have seen Chloe on many occasions and she has also been guest reader at the Crown Palladium which is a very high end venue here in Melbourne.  She has seen many of my friends and family and her accuracy is amazing.  I note that Chloe can do unbelievable nail art son herself but has never done this on a professional level at all.  I'm sorry to say that you are dead wrong about her and I assume you are a bitter jealous competitor who simply can't cut it in the professional world of tarot readers.  What a sad unfortunate soul you are that you cannot even state our name And hide behind the anominity of computor screen.  Shame on you to try and taint someone who is truly gifted.