Complaint Review: Cho Bulldogs

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: gingerbread — somewherein Illinois United States of America
Cho Bulldogs

Cho Bulldogs Yazmin Bulldogs, etc Scammers!!! Consumer beware!!! Internet

Upon reviewing this website online believing it was an English Bulldog breeder I contacted these people to inquire on an adorable puppy named Yazmin they had on their site for sale. We corresponded through email and they asked me various questions regarding my situation and if I would make a good canidate for placement of their puppy. Everything seemed fine til the 2nd email from them saying that my family had been approved and they wanted me to send payment via western union immediatley and they would ship the puppy out within the hour.

Everything seemed a little sketchy to me so I googled their email address and read a similiar report regarding a situation exactly like mine with same names only different state. (report # is 957751 if youd like to read it). Anyway, I started asking them questions such as their location, questions concerning their business, if paypal was an option, and if possible I could fly out to pick up pup and do all transactions in person. They never answered any of my questions execpt to tell me no that all transactions needed to be made through western union and that I needed to hurry and send the money. RED FLAG!!! Do not fall for their scam. Have read that they are doing this scam with other breeds of dogs too. Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cho-Bulldogs/internet/Cho-Bulldogs-Yazmin-Bulldogs-etc-Scammers-Consumer-beware-Internet-969098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cho Bulldogs