Complaint Review: Chockcatalog.com

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Chef Ditto — Sun City Arizona United States of America
Chockcatalog.com
3011 Avenue J Internet United States of America

Chockcatalog.com Friedman's of Grand Street Order was shipped incomplete, repeated complaints filed, NO REPONSE from Chock Catalog! internet

I ordered 12 items from ChockCatalog.com in Mid October.  I finally received the order on November 16.....it was short three items.

I immediately contacted them via onlne customer service form.  No response.  I have tried continually for 10 days now to get a response from them and nothing.  Nadda ZIP!

I forwarned them that I would contact my credit card company, the BBB in New York, the New York State's Attorney General, and  the RipOff report and still cannot get a response.

As of this minute I have contacted all 4 and will contact others if I cannot get this resolved.    As I have researched further, there are many, many people who did not receive their orders from Chock Catalog or got incomplete orders as I did.

My advise....do NOT do business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chockcatalogcom/internet/Chockcatalogcom-Friedmans-of-Grand-Street-Order-was-shipped-incomplete-repeated-complai-974177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chockcatalog.com