Complaint Review: Choice Green Coffee

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Gale — Princeton Illinois United States of America
Choice Green Coffee
Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Choice Green Coffee Applied Food Sciences LLC this company is not nice--they took over$89 out of my account without my permission & won't answer their phone Salt Lake City, Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Choice Green Coffee Customer Service

I ordered this product on  2/24/2013 over the internet because of Dr. Oz recommending. It was supposed to be free-just pay for shipping $ 4.94. I recieved it on 3/6/2013  with no invoice or billing label. I had no idea that this company would go into my bank on the 8th of March 2013 and take over $ 89 out of my account. I did not even have time to see if this was worth using. I feel so used and sad that Dr.Oz is connected with this company.Please someone put a stop to this . I am 63 and on a fixed income I cannot afford this kind of abuse. If there is any help out there please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-Green-Coffee/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84130/Choice-Green-Coffee-Applied-Food-Sciences-LLC-this-company-is-not-nice-they-took-over89-1025668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice Green Coffee

Choice Green Coffee Customer Service

AUTHOR: Customer Service - ()

Choice Green Coffee is dedicated to an extremely high standard of customer care and we are committed to wholly resolving any and all concerns that our customers may have about their purchase.  Our commitment to providing the highest quality service possible is reflected in the following policies:

- A 30-day money back guarantee.  If you’re not satisfied with the product for any reason at all, simply let us know and we’ll issue you a full refund.  No questions asked.

- A risk-free 12-day trial.  We give our customers a generous trial period with the product so they’re able to try it before purchasing it.  Again, if for any reason at all you’re not satisfied, please contact customer service and we’ll cancel your account to ensure that you’re charged nothing further.

Please note that while this is a free trial, it is not a free sample.   It wouldn’t be viable for us to send out thousands and thousands of free bottles every month, but we can offer a trial period on the product so there’s no risk for our customers and they have ample opportunity to try it to see if it’s right for them.  A large majority of our customers who take advantage of this free trial go on to take Choice Green Coffee month after month and they do so because they experience results.  It works.

These results are a reality of Choice Green Coffee’s key ingredient: chlorogenic acid, which is found in our 100% pure green coffee bean extract.  Chlorogenic acid has been specifically shown to inhibit an enzyme (glucose-6-phosphatase) that promotes the formation of glucose in the liver, leading to glycemic control and weight loss.

Our corporate mailing address:

Choice Green Coffee
PO Box 30816
Salt Lake City, UT 84130

Our website:

And lastly, please call us.  1-888-241-0110.  Our customer care department is available Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm MST, and we want to hear from you.

Thank you for your time, thank you for your interest in Choice Green Coffee, and we look forward to helping you achieve your weight loss goals.

Best Regards,