Complaint Review: Choice Home Warranty

• Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: CO — Texas United States of America
Choice Home Warranty
510 Thornall Street Edison, New Jersey United States of America

Choice Home Warranty CHW is a Scam, a Fraud, takes your money with no intention of honoring claims Edison, New Jersey

Purchased warranty from this fraudsters (didn't know they are scam till I filed claim). The first claim was my AC unit. They sent a technician who said the problem was freon. It was replaced and things seemed fine. A few months afterwards and the unit broke down again. They sent another technician who said the compressor blew out. Their claim dept called me and at first tried to say that my policy does not kick in until few months in the future. I corrected him. He then said he will call back --- apparently to cook up another reason to deny claim. When he called again, he said he needs service record on the unit. I said you guys worked on the unit last, you should have the service record. He said fax or email me statement saying you don't have service record. I said please send me an email stating exactly what you are looking for and I will respond to that. He then said, in that case I going to deny your claim. I said can I talk to your supervisor and he transferred me to indefinite-hold line. This company is a fraud. They take you money with no intention of honoring claims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-Home-Warranty/Edison-New-Jersey-08837/Choice-Home-Warranty-CHW-is-a-Scam-a-Fraud-takes-your-money-with-no-intention-of-honorin-986541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice Home Warranty