Complaint Review: Choice Home Warranty

• Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: Mrs. O — Glendale Arizona
Choice Home Warranty
1090 King Georges Post Rd Edison, New Jersey USA

Choice Home Warranty Choice Home Warranty is a FRAUD and Rip-Off Edison New Jersey

On 5/14/2013 at 2:00 pm I purchased this warranty contract from David Martin, he stated that if I had changed my mind I can cancel.  I call 5/15/13 at 1100 am, within 24 hours of purchasing which I was told I had 2 weeks to cancel I spoke to Jeanette and I was given the run around of the sales department was closed.  It didn't seem that a sales department would be closed and the rest of the company was open, when I questions the levity of that I was then transferred to Russ.

I then called then the next day after being told by Russ that Mr. Martin was a Jew and it's the Jewish holiday and therefore I can't be helped, I then waited due to the respect of his Jewish holiday. I then called back 5/23/2013 at 12:28 pm and spoke to Sam, and then Victor who stated that he had given the deposit back and it was credited to my account.  I find out that it wasn't but Victor didn't even process the request until later that evening. I called my bank and gave them the transaction/transmittal number and it was bogus, not only was there nothing there but nothing pending.

I called back 5/28/13 after the Memorial Holiday to Sam again saying the same lies stating that they had given me my deposit back.

I called again 5/29/131:00pm and they made the same erroneous claims. I stated that the transmittal number was bogus and he asked me to get my bank on the phone, I then 3 way called my bank and they also told them that there is nothing pending, Sam, then proceeded to tell me I was stupid, that I didn't know what bank account I used all the while I gave them my last four numbers of the card I used and they confirmed it. I only have one card and I know which bank I use, I've only used them since June 1995.

This company has given me erroneous information even when I called my bank and had a 3way conversation with them.  I've spoken with a possessively supervisors Sam and Victor, both which tried to talk me out of cancelling and not giving me my money back, I then spoke to a Rossi, and he threaten to come to Arizona and give me my $#!@ money back. I went through David, Jeanette, Russ, Sam, Victor, and Rossi back to Sam and still I have not received my deposit of $262.50 back.  This all took place over a span of 15 days.

They keep telling me that it takes 15 days, then 30 days.  I literately saw the money come out of my account as I was speaking to the sales agent David Martin, it took 10 seconds and it is taking me 2 weeks to receive my deposit.   I explained that I am a disabled vet and on a fixed income and I need my money and I still have not gotten any resolution nor my money.  This Company is a FRAUD!!!! They are holding my money hostage due to the fact they don't want me going to another company constantly asking what they can do for me and why I want to leave.  PLEASE HELP!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-Home-Warranty/Edison-New-Jersey-08837/Choice-Home-Warranty-Choice-Home-Warranty-is-a-FRAUD-and-Rip-Off-Edison-New-Jersey-1054751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice Home Warranty