Complaint Review: Choice Home Warranty

• Updated: Sat, August 09, 2014

• Reported By: johnw — Frisco Texas
Choice Home Warranty
1090 King Georges Post Road Edison, New Jersey USA

Choice Home Warranty I had a problem with my ac not cooling properly. I called Choice Home Warranty and sent a repair man a day later. He put some Freon and left. A week later I had the same problem and I called Choice Home Warranty and they sent the same guy again. This time AC Technician told me that there is a leak in the AC system and will charge me to do a leak detector test $175.00 Choice Home Warranty will not cover such tests. AC tech told me that he found a leak in the evaporator coil and took photos to send to CHW. Choice home Warranty has not seen any of the photos that the tech sent them. Choice Home Warranty told me that the repair will not be covered because it is a pre existing condition and that pre existing conditions are not covered. I have spent $405.00 and it’s still not fixed and now the fan is not working. I made a mistake by signing a contract with this fraudulent company. Edison New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2014 04:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-Home-Warranty/Edison-New-Jersey-08837/Choice-Home-Warranty-I-had-a-problem-with-my-ac-not-cooling-properly-I-called-Choice-Ho-1168583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice Home Warranty