determining

Complaint Review: Choice Home Warranty

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Johnson Plumbing Company — Martin South Carolina United States of America
Choice Home Warranty
510 Thornall St Edison, New Jersey United States of America

Choice Home Warranty This Company Is A RIPOFF Edison, New Jersey

I did plumbing work for this company and now cant get anyone on the phone....All invoices must be done online..Well guess what,there web site wont let you login..I called the phone number for the company 888-531-5403,some guy answered and put me on hole for 30 minutes,so while still waiting on my home phone I called from my cell,so now Im waiting on 2 lines..After an hour at the same time a recorder came on both lines saying we are sorry but our dept is down ....So I kept calling and same results...I did a better business lookup on this company and low and behold,the exact same complaints and more...Which I had done this before..Now im fighting to get paid for all my material and time......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-Home-Warranty/Edison-New-Jersey-08837/Choice-Home-Warranty-This-Company-Is-A-RIPOFF-Edison-New-Jersey-1004657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice Home Warranty