- Report: #1015059
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Choice Home Warranty
Choice Home Warranty510, Thornall Street Edison, New Jersey United States of America
Choice Home Warranty absolute waste, zero skilled techs, horrendous service Edison, New Jersey
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Blocakge in kitchen plumbing - fixed and advised that I had build up in my drain pipes and wanted to upsell some $200 stuff - no thank you; had to call in another tech after 10d and this was 4m back and still works fine
2. Microwave fuse broken - tech came for inspection, said faulty construction by builder since they had to take the microwave out, work order cancelled; called GE, came and fixed within 5d of placing the request without breaking the building down
3. The above two bad experiences and I cancelled my contract with a written notice to their office in Dec 2012; followed up with 2 calls early and late Jan; rude customer service on phone - said my refund of $260 + should arrive within 30d - it's been 2m now and NADA! I am about to give up.
DON'T EVER DO BUSINESS WITH CHOICE HOME WARRANTY
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-Home-Warranty/Edison-New-Jersey-08837/Choice-Home-Warranty-absolute-waste-zero-skilled-techs-horrendous-service-Edison-New-J-1015059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.