Complaint Review: Choice Home Warranty

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Yon — las vegas Nevada United States of America
Choice Home Warranty
510 Thornall St. Edison, New Jersey United States of America

Choice Home Warranty company didnot want to replace the water heater which is ruptured inside and rusted so we can not take bath and do laundry. They didn't mind take out our money every month but the time comes to fix, t Edison, New Jersey

I had Choice Home Warranty since 07/0802010 by giving my credit card so they automatically can draw payment.  Now we are having a problem with our water heater:  we are getting solid brown water which ruined the clothes when you wash the white clothing and can't take a shower or bath anymore and we are worrying it might be ended up leak.  I reported to company and they sent a service man (I had to pay $45 for service) and we were needed to replace the water heater.  I called CHW and they refused to do that and I found out there were about 738 complaints against this company.  My husband went out yesterday to Low's to get the new one which costs us $921.18 with military discount although this was lower price than the estimate from service man from AMA air co. (their estimates was $1000.00).  We are getting crushed rusted metal was coming out of faucet and we can't use this water heater for health reason and for laundry.  We also getting our family over for holidays and you can't provide this kind of water to family.  Yes, if this was a broken dish washer I could wait but after you are getting solid brown water I don't think it is a good idea to use it.  I called company today again but they were saying same thing.  I really like to report this company to rip off customers by doing this.l  I like them to pay for my replacement and I hope other people should not use this co. for their warranty in future.  I really love to report this on any TV station to publicize so they can not fool the any more consumers.

sincerely,

Yon Glasser
S

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-Home-Warranty/Edison-New-Jersey-08837/Choice-Home-Warranty-company-didnot-want-to-replace-the-water-heater-which-is-ruptured-in-981744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice Home Warranty