Complaint Review: Choice Home Warranty

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: Johnny Rotten — Reseda California
Choice Home Warranty
1090 King Georges Post Rd Edison, New Jersey USA

Choice Home Warranty Hey Frankie, Get outta dodge Frankie, Pops is tellin me how da do business ova hea in Joysie Frankie Edison New Jersey

Every time I called these Jersey idiots at CHW about a claim, they emailed me a "Reimbursement Form" without even trying to find a repair company to come out and fix my problem. The last and final claim was in 2013 , and they again emailed me a "Reimbursement Form".

I tried their "reimbursement" on two previous occasions and it took 3 months to get reimbursed so I wasn't going to do it again. So I called the company:

"Home Wahranty, what can I do fa ya taday?"

Yes, I would like to know why you won't send a repair person out to my residence to repair my refridgerator. [continued below]....

"You What? Oh, da fridge. We ain't got nobody ova thea dat wurks wit us".

Why, because you take 3 months to pay them too, right?

"Nah, we ain't gonna do dat ova hea in Joysie, we ain't gonna jeyrk ya, my pops Frankie, yeah he woyked for da mob, but we ain't like dat no moya. Frankie say sell dem contracts, sell dem contracts, dats what wees do. Wees fixed dat washa you was havin problems wit, now ain't dat right?"

No, you didn't fix anything. You sent me a reimbursement form and I had to call a repair person to come out and I had to pay him out of my pocket. He said he would never work with you guys but since I was paying him it would be ok. Then I waited 3 months to get reimbursed. Thats total B.S., your company is garbage.

"But we done paid ya da cash ain't dat right, Frankie ain't no crook, we ain't no crooks ova hea in Joysie, we ain't no crooks. Is you callin us crooks??? You's is callin my pops a crook, then you callin' my family crooks, don't be talkin bout my family! Frankie tell us sell doze contracts but don't call nobody cuz we ain't got nobody, all we got is family in Joysie they got some fix shops all we got is Mr. Mafia's Machines Repair, dats what we got Mr. Mafia's."

Yeah, well you can take your New Jersey scam butts back to Atlantic City where you came from, idiots. Jersey piece of trash company, scamming losers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-Home-Warranty/Edison-New-Jersey/Choice-Home-Warranty-Hey-Frankie-Get-outta-dodge-Frankie-Pops-is-tellin-me-how-da-do-b-1059173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice Home Warranty