Complaint Review: Choice Home Warranty

• Submitted: Thu, July 14, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 14, 2011

• Reported By: Neil Batta — Malvern Pennsylvania United States of America
Choice Home Warranty

Choice Home Warranty CHW, Choice Home Warranty Choice Home Warranty, you're better off flushing your money down the toilet! Internet

Choice Home Warranty is an absolute rip off.  Do not use them or waste your money for anything.  I bought this is warranty and haven't made a single call in 6 months.  Then I called then because my air conditioing was broken.  I called then, they sent someone over to fix it up, and just like that, I got a call from Choice Home Warranty saing they ouldn't cover the cost of the repair because there was rust in the outside.  RUST!  Can you believe it?  Of course thre's rust on it, the outside usit sits outside year round.  The people there are extreely rude, and I'm trying to get a class action law suit started against this company.  I paid for a home warranty service that just takes your money and doesn't want to pay when there's an issue.

When there's an issue, there's always an excuse as to why they won't pay.  Stich with American Home Sheild, they are a little bit more expensive, but they actually act as a warrantly comany.  The people at Choice Home Warranty should be serving jail time in my opinion.  They just lost a customer for life, and 20 others whao are also in the mnarkey for for warranties.  I will not let this go, I am going to see to it that I tell everyone I know including nydia Haan from Action News.

Choice Home Warranty is pathetic, pay the few extra dollars and get a real warrenty from American Home Sheild.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2011 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-Home-Warranty/internet/Choice-Home-Warranty-CHW-Choice-Home-Warranty-Choice-Home-Warranty-youre-better-off-flu-752810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice Home Warranty