Complaint Review: Choice Hotels / Days Inn

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: K — Thornburg Virginia
Choice Hotels / Days Inn
2904 Phillips Dr Jonesboro, Arkansas United States of America

Choice Hotels / Days Inn Will never stay at a Choice Hotels again. Hotel mgr lied about charges and I did not receive my refund / dirty musty old room. Called the complaint number several times and wrote an email but never re Jonesboro, Arkansas

*Author of original report: Update: Econo Lodge Hotel not Days Inn

Made reservations for a 2 night stay.  Arrived after the night audit - 4am Sat. and was told they cancelled my reservation but would gladly give us a reservation for 1 night (Sat - Sun).  When I went to check out on Sun I was charged for 2 nights.  Hotel clerk called the Mgr and the Mgr said they would refund my debit card for 1 night later in the day.  Returned back to the hotel 3 times.  On the last visit I was told that I would not get a refund.

I called the compliant line and was then told that I would get a refund back.  I was told that I would get a call back the next day and would be refunded the 1 night stay.  I did not receive a call back.  I called back to the complaint line to be told that I would not get my refund.  I called on 3 more occasions being told that someone would return my call.  No return call.  I then emailed choice hotels with my complaint but have not received a response back.  Choice Hotels lies.......

The hotel was old, dirty and had a musty smell.  I also did not receive my rewards points from a previous stay at a Days Inn (Dulles Airport Virginia) where I had another unresolved complaint.  I will never stay at another Choice Hotel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-Hotels-Days-Inn/Jonesboro-Arkansas-/Choice-Hotels-Days-Inn-Will-never-stay-at-a-Choice-Hotels-again-Hotel-mgr-lied-about-c-1045192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice Hotels / Days Inn

Update: Econo Lodge Hotel not Days Inn

AUTHOR: K - ()