Complaint Review: Choice LTC insrurance services

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: pissed — Durham North Carolina United States of America
Choice LTC insrurance services

Choice LTC insrurance services bad sales representative only interested in his commission Internet

Ral Vocal scammed me by selling me a LTC policy which was just re imbusement posliby and he
never said the. it is not worth having. Then he sold me an upgrade and charged me for the upgraded one, and the original policy, never telling me to cancal the old one, and I've been paying
for two policies , check bouncing for thow year and I di dnot kmow why. He expected me to know
to cancek  the first  one myself.

I did not and for two years have been paying for two polcies without knowing, and he lied about the benefits not tellig me it was a reimbursement policy.

I dont' have any funds to use the policy and be reimbursed. if I had the funds I would not need reimbursememt
Who had funds to pay for nursing or rehab on their own and be paid back or why would anyone
want such a policy?

He abused me a senior citizen and took years of double paymentss before
I found out. my bank account is zero and this has been a total rip off for I can't use either
policy and now have to get LTC two uears late when older and more expensdive form a
com that paus you when you need care.
He was totally deceptive and only wanted my business until I need the care and told me whaqt
he had ddom and I foudn out hwo I had been taken and the police is worth nothin for I
can't pay for rehab and be reimbursed. I had surgery and couud notuse LTC and waws home
and helpless for weeks and unable to move , eat , dress, bath and cousl ot use the policy.

I asked for a rufund of the money and was told I sign for two policies . What  a rip off.
thousands of dollared of money for twi years for nothing. I get a refund of 5 months.

And now I wil lcancel the second policy for it is also worthless.

This person does not care for any person just bucks and is not truthful nor about the policy.
He never sais it was a reimbursement policy. He said thehome wrokers had to word first,
turn in receipts and then recieve check. He never said a facility I would have to pay for
 in advance. I could never pay for nursing home or nursing care in adv ance. Home health
maybe a month and then turan in receipts. Never the major stuff was also reimbursement

This policy is not worth having . Don't buy form Ray Vocal. He only wanted a sale. He acted
like I should know the insurance business. I paid him to know that as he sells it. He acted
like he could not even help me get a refund forem the double policy. I contacted him
for it ,and he only yelled at me . Do not buy anthing from Ray Vocal . He only wANTS THE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-LTC-insrurance-services/internet/Choice-LTC-insrurance-services-bad-sales-representative-only-interested-in-his-commission-992691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice LTC insrurance services