Complaint Review: Choice Loan Consulting LLC

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: staceym — El Cajon California United States of America
Choice Loan Consulting LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Choice Loan Consulting LLC Company took money for creditors insurance, promising a loan . Loan was never received or refund given Salt Lake City, Utah

Choice Loan Consulting contacted me to offer a loan of 5,000 dollars at a low interest rate. They then asked for me to pay for a creditors insurance policy to secure the loan. Once I did this, I was to receive the loan within 48 hours. When the funds never reached my account they informed me that the creditor backed out due to my credit. I demanded a refund. They said it would take up to ten days. In this time the company seems to have 'disapeared'. I changed my bank account and had my credit and personal information put on report I case they try to use it for further fraud. I'm now out 1,200 dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-Loan-Consulting-LLC/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-/Choice-Loan-Consulting-LLC-Company-took-money-for-creditors-insurance-promising-a-loan--978890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice Loan Consulting LLC