Complaint Review: Choice Loan Consulting

• Updated: Tue, April 13, 2010

• Reported By: Heidi — Arizona City Arizona United States of America
Choice Loan Consulting
1400 North Gilbert Road, ? Gilbert, Arizona United States of America

Choice Loan Consulting Third party was Corporate Office-Freedom Financial, Agent-Desert Classic Paid 3500 to help with a modification on my mortgage Gilbert , Arizona

I paid 3500 dollars to Choice Lending for a modification. Payments were made in 4 installments. This processes began in the end of 2008 and I was informed by third party (freedom financial) a year later, that the company had went Bankrupt and I probably wouldn't get my back. I had to borrow this money now I am stuck! I am furious! I am going to our local news channel! And I have filed a complaint with the Attorney Generals office. I am not going to drop this until I get some kind of results! A Refund of my hard earned money!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2010 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-Loan-Consulting/Gilbert-Arizona-85234-2321/Choice-Loan-Consulting-Third-party-was-Corporate-Office-Freedom-Financial-Agent-Desert-Cl-592941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice Loan Consulting