Complaint Review: Choice National Loan Consulting

• Updated: Thu, February 11, 2010

• Reported By: TRUST NO ONE — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
Choice National Loan Consulting
1400 N. Gilbert Road Suite H Giilbert, Arizona United States of America

Choice National Loan Consulting Where oh where is Choice National Loan consulting? In fact, where is my refund? Choice National did not do anything that they promised, and that was to help me modify my mortgage loan. They did get Giilbert, Arizona

Choice Loan National Loan Consulting   . . . .  you made promises you didn't keep.  You made us pay you upfront.  And now, you've taken our money and run!!!  Shame on you.

For any and everyone who is looking to modify your mortgage loan, learn from me and many others, it does not pay off - you pay off and then they leave you hanging.

I have made numerous attempts to contact Choice Loan National, but with the doors locked, phones disconnected and no forwarding information - Choice has left me NO CHOICE but to take further action of trying to recup my money.

Matt, my consultant, I still hold you accountable to help me with this dispute as you befriended me and represented this company.  I put ALL my trust in your words.  But from this experience, I've learned a valuable lesson "do not trust anyone".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2010 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-National-Loan-Consulting/Giilbert-Arizona-85234/Choice-National-Loan-Consulting-Where-oh-where-is-Choice-National-Loan-consulting-In-fa-567945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice National Loan Consulting