Complaint Review: Choice One or Preferred One Mortgage

• Submitted: Wed, June 27, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: Jackie Brown — Houston Texas United States of America
Choice One or Preferred One Mortgage
340 E. Maple Avenue Langhorne PA Langhorne, Pennsylvania United States of America

Choice One or Preferred One Mortgage Scott Clearfield Do not use this company. They are energetic and helpful at first only to find that down the road, you have paid them for nothing. They will not communicate with you once all of their monies are coll Langhorne, Pennsylvania

This company pursued me aggressively.  Their representative told me about all of the programs that were available to me.   I signed on and paid them a few thousand dollars.  Once my money was collected, they changed their name to Preferred One.  I have ask for my file and they will not give me a file; there is probably no file.  I sent all documentation and followed their instructions. No one will return my calls at this point; their representative who contacted me says he no longer works for them.  He sounds high each time I speak with him--I have to call him.  He advised me that he doesn't have to speak with me and can block my number.  He continues to advise me to call Michael Turnick (may not be the correct spelling or correct name) and when I do and leave messages, Michael does not return my phone calls.

The worst thing you can do is employ either company--Preferred One or Choice One.  If a lawsuit is filed against them, I would be interested in participating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-One-or-Preferred-One-Mortgage/Langhorne-Pennsylvania-19047/Choice-One-or-Preferred-One-Mortgage-Scott-Clearfield-Do-not-use-this-company-They-are-903556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice One or Preferred One Mortgage