Complaint Review: Choice Plans, LLC

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: BJ — Lexington Kentucky United States of America
Choice Plans, LLC
35 NE 40th ST, 3rd Floor Miami, Florida United States of America

Choice Plans, LLC Home Choice Plans Denied service when my contract was still in effect. In May, 2012 I was told my contract had expired but my invoice is through Nov, 2012. Service has been poor on previous times I called for service Miami, Florida

Denied service, I was told my contract was expired in May 2012 when my invoice states coverage through Nov. 2012

Poor service, contractors were slow to respond and in some cases did not respond.  Customer service persons over promise and under performed when they did answer.  Currently they are not answering the phone at two different numbers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-Plans-LLC/Miami-Florida-33137/Choice-Plans-LLC-Home-Choice-Plans-Denied-service-when-my-contract-was-still-in-effect-929924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice Plans, LLC