Complaint Review: ChoiceHost.Com

• Submitted: Wed, June 26, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: Soares — St Joseph Missouri
Internet USA

ChoiceHost.Com AKA Previously Liberty Names of America Do not use Choice Host!  Internet

I was using Choice Host.com as my hosting provider for my website since Feb. 2013 and on May 29th the website went down. I contacted Choice Host about the problem and was told that someone would email me about the problem in a couple of days. On June 4th I called them again to tell them that I had not been contacted. Again, I was told that they were aware of the problem and I would receive an email when someone could fix it. It is now June 26th and my website has been down for almost a month! I called today..same lady answered..I told her that since they were not resolving the issue that I would like to request a prorated refund for the fees that I paid for them to host my website. The woman hung up on me. No explanation. I called back several times..no answer. There are MANY complaints on the internet regarding this company. I wish I would have seen those complaints before signing up with them. They were previously Liberty Names of America and LNOA sold the company to someone who apparently doesn't know what they're doing. When you ask if you can contact the owner, the 'same lady' who always answers the phone says they can't give out that information. You won't find the name of the owner or address of the company anywhere on the internet. Please research this company for more information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ChoiceHostCom/internet/ChoiceHostCom-AKA-Previously-Liberty-Names-of-America-Do-not-use-Choice-Hostnbsp-Inte-1062266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ChoiceHost.Com