Complaint Review: Choo Choo Laundry

• Submitted: Thu, May 10, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 10, 2007

• Reported By:brooklyn New York
Choo Choo Laundry
604 East 102 Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Choo Choo Laundry Ripoff would not reund my money Brooklyn New York

Since January of 2007,i have been trying to get this issue resolved.My shirts were messed up by the washer, the attendant that day was very helpful.I gave all my info,we are now in May i still have not received my $36.

The manager Mike told me that the owners are not going to give me my money back,and to never come to the laundry again.If this is the way they do business,then i will make sure that no one visits their establishment.

Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2007 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choo-Choo-Laundry/Brooklyn-New-York-11236/Choo-Choo-Laundry-Ripoff-would-not-reund-my-money-Brooklyn-New-York-248091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choo Choo Laundry