Complaint Review: Choose Direct, Island Express, Steve Barbarich, Choosedirect.com, Choosehottubsdirect.com

• Submitted: Sat, May 15, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By: Micaela — San Francisco USA
767 Bryant Street Suite 201 san francisco, California United States of America

Choose Direct - Island Express - Steve Barbarich - Choosedirect.com - Choosehottubsdirect.com - choose bbqs direct - choose outdoor kitchens direct - choose fireplaces direct - direct to home appliances - Steve Barbarich AKA Jack Winston - Anna Phelps - Lisa Patrick Fitzgerald san francisco California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Micaela Did not write the report!

*Author of original report: Another EX EMPLOYEE wrote this-NOT MICAELA

*Author of original report: This report was written by another employee--not Micaela

Hello All! I am going to keep this as simple as possible. Direct to home appliances llc Choose Direct Choose Hot tubs Direct Choose Out Door Kitchens Direct Choose Fire Places Direct Steve Barbarich aka Jack Winston! All of the above is a scam! They knowing manufacturer and sell unsafe and unregulated hot tubs! They know about all the problems with the product before it gets to the customers home, and they don't care, I know this because I had been employed there at one point and time. Believe it or not though that is only a small portion of the appalling business they do, they also lie constantly infact it is policy to lie to the consumer and the lies they tell are involved with delayed orders. What they do is take your money for your product and then they place the order once they have paid their bills and when your order has been delayed they simply lie and say that the product was held up in production or the product is on back order or some crap like that they do it to every one all the time! My advice to anyone that has purchased a product from them is file a law suit! There is a page were you could meet with others to start a class action I will provide the link below! Come together and lets take that trash Steve Barbarich down!
.....facebook.com/home.php?#%21/pages/CHOOSEDIRECT-SUCKS/361200386205?ref=ts">http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/CHOOSEDIRECT-SUCKS/361200386205?ref=ts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2010 02:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choose-Direct-Island-Express-Steve-Barbarich-Choosedirectcom-Choosehottubsdirectcom/san-francisco-California-94107/Choose-Direct-Island-Express-Steve-Barbarich-Choosedirectcom-Choosehottubsdirect-603601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choose Direct, Island Express, Steve Barbarich, Choosedirect.com, Choosehottubsdirect.com

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Micaela Did not write the report!

AUTHOR: Jack Winston - (United States of America)

I am another ex employee who has written the above report. Although her name is posted above she did not write this report, it was some technical difficulty. I wrote this report. Once again Micaela did not write the report written above! Thank you.

Jack Winston.

Another EX EMPLOYEE wrote this-NOT MICAELA

AUTHOR: Micaela - (USA)

I stand behind every rip off report I write. Although what is written on this one is true. I Micaela an ex employee was not the one who wrote it, although my name is on the title. I dont post pics of people. I have already written to rip off report and to change the name on this posting and Ive spoken to the ex employee who wrote this. I am angry with Choosedirect.com and agree with points in the posting but I dont appreciate my name being used by other ex employees.

This report was written by another employee--not Micaela

AUTHOR: Micaela - (USA)