Complaint Review: Chooseoutdoorkitchens

• Updated: Wed, March 21, 2012

• Reported By: HonestJoe — Santa Monica California United States of America
Chooseoutdoorkitchens
767 Bryant Street Suite 201 Internet United States of America

Chooseoutdoorkitchens Direct To Home Appliances I PAID OVER $1,000 FOR A BBQ AND NEVER GOT IT & NO REFUND - THEY STOLE MY MONEY Internet

I spent over $1,000 on a BBQ from Chooseoutdoorkitchens.com and they never delivered it.  When I inquired about delivery they said the product was backordered.... 6 months went by.  At 8 months I asked for refund.  They told me economic times were tough and they had to put the refund on a payment plan because they didn't have the cash-flow.  Being understanding I actually accepted the "payment plan."  A few months later I received a check for $100.  Guess what - the check bounced!!!  And I was charged the bank fee for bounced check.  It's now 6 months later; no more checks, no refund, no merchandise.  It has been 18 months since the original order - nothing!  I've been ripped off!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2012 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chooseoutdoorkitchens/internet/Chooseoutdoorkitchens-Direct-To-Home-Appliances-I-PAID-OVER-1000-FOR-A-BBQ-AND-NEVER-GOT-857501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chooseoutdoorkitchens