Complaint Review: Chosen Generation Christian Academy

• Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Kissimmee Florida United States of America
Chosen Generation Christian Academy
4906 Old Pleasant Hill Road Kissimmee, Florida United States of America

Chosen Generation Christian Academy CGCA Worst school ever, not up to standards and only in it for State money Kissimmee, Florida

This is by far the worst school ever. I don't know how this school has functioned or maintained to stay open so long. It will be my last year here, but I can't leave without saying the truth about this school. It is very scary when you have to do your education and you have a middle school teacher screaming all the time, or a high school teacher who is always falling asleep.

Not to mention, there is never any administrative help. In the beginning of the school year, year after year they tell you, if you have any problems you can come to the office, yet nothing is ever done to help. We have many issues. The main one Is we do not have a math teacher, math is very important yet we are graduating basically on a 4th grade math level. Reading is another issue. Because the books are in paces, the kids including myself, we all have the habit of just skimming through the pages and writing the word in the line that it needs, yet never really learning anything at all.

I am worried because i have already heard horror stories on some of my friends whom have graduated from this school yet when they get to college they have to take tons of extra classes just to get on the right college level.

How can this be? How can this still go one year after year? Not to mention there is only two people that do their job there, and its really sad. Countless times and for years the middles school teacher has been called into the office for mouthing off students, calling them names, and even insulting them yet she is still there, also she never does any work. The high school teacher works a second job, yet the problem is that when he arrives in the morning he is too tired to work or teach. So we are forced to be in class do our paces yet never really learn. Is this what education is coming to?

I am sad, and disappointed, but I'm glad I'm graduating. I have come to the conclusion that this school is in it only for the money it receives. It is really sad. And I'm worried about my future and all the other students futures too...

Worried student.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chosen-Generation-Christian-Academy/Kissimmee-Florida-34759/Chosen-Generation-Christian-Academy-CGCA-Worst-school-ever-not-up-to-standards-and-only-i-964802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chosen Generation Christian Academy