Complaint Review: Chrestina Jones Hammonton NJ

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: ANGRY — willingboro New Jersey United States of America
Chrestina Jones Hammonton NJ
3204 Reading Ave Mullica Township, New Jersey United States of America

Chrestina Jones Hammonton NJ she also goes by Christina to make it harder to find her All dog breeders beware. Another of Chrestina's RIP-OFF SCAMS Mullica Township, New Jersey

Chrestina Jones who lives at 3204 Reading Avenue, Hammond New Jersey 08037. Atlantic county. She is nothing but a scam artist. All dog breeders beware. She is a chihuahua breeder and buys dogs to resell also know as a broker.

She buys dogs from breeders and tries to take them to court and get money back. She told me about another breeder she got a puppy from had coccidia and she claims any puppy which she gets has it. If anyone knows that coccidia is quit common in puppies. Most breeders don't cover parasites. Even in vet records there is no thing stating that the puppy was not fit for sale.

She got a friend who is a vet and made up fake records for her. She just got it on april . She never sent the one she got in april to the attorney general. I got copies to prove that. She never once mentioned a sick puppy only where is her papers. Now that makes you wonder. I got copies of her emails to also prove this.

She also sells on ebay as well. Her reviews said she lies and they got that right. She goes by Dolly delights. She makes up fake reviews from family members and spreads lies. If this lady contacts you don't sell her a dog. Please don't make the mistake I did by placing a puppy in her care. She is worried about papers and breeding the dog only. If I would of know this before hand I would never of sold her a dog. She made a web site about me but no true facts. If anyone has dealt with this person feel free to email me. I have several others email me about her.

She then agreed to take off the site and the lies she posted once she gets her papers. We sent her papers and already paid her the money for the puppy which was not sick like she claims. This lady is a fraud. Point is Don't sell to her. We got proof of this email for proof if need.

On my web site it clearly said that I don't cover parasites and she knew this since she was on my site many times. I can care less what she writes about me since I got references and that speaks for itself. This lady is a terrible person and lies just like it said on her ebay site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chrestina-Jones-Hammonton-NJ/Mullica-Township-New-Jersey-08037/Chrestina-Jones-Hammonton-NJ-she-also-goes-by-Christina-to-make-it-harder-to-find-her-All-1002494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chrestina Jones Hammonton NJ