Complaint Review: Chrildren and Youth of Lancaster County

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: Virginia — Ephrata Pennsylvania
Chrildren and Youth of Lancaster County
900 East King Street Lancaster, Pennsylvania USA

Chrildren and Youth of Lancaster County CYS of Lancaster County Children And Youth Take Chrildren From Loving Mom And Grandparents Lancaster Pennsylvania

. My daughter and her boyfriend were having problems staying at one place moving around from place to place,so my husband and I took them in with our  three grandchildren. They were taken from us two wks ago, my daughter and her boyfriend are doing everything they are told to do,but now we are having prob with my one granddaughters father which is staying with him the other two are in foster care, he will not allow anyone to see her even though we were the ones who helped raise her,he didnt want her at all even in the beginning ,my daughter still has partial custody yet. We have done everything we can think of to atleast be able to see her but the case worker Peggy Griffen,Her superviser Jennifer, And jennifers superviser wont work with any of us.My home is clean,has food in the house and plenty of room but they found my home unsutibal. The kids were not abused in any way at all.There were never any marks on any of the chrildren at all and they stll took them .. My daughters looking at aa fine from the scool district because my grandson was supposed to start first grade,Peggy was supposed to conferm with the school that the chrildren are in the care of the state,she never did. We call them they dont return are calls .And we asked them todo a drug test on the father that has our granddaughter but they refuse to.We know hes useing,and also drinking alcohol and who knows what else,hes got a police record as long as my arm but they dont check in with him ,infact seems to me they are working to help him not us in any way. The Lancaster CYS say they work to keep familys together,they lie they work to tear them apart,,Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chrildren-and-Youth-of-Lancaster-County/Lancaster-Pennsylvania-17602/Chrildren-and-Youth-of-Lancaster-County-CYS-of-Lancaster-County-Children-And-Youth-Take-C-1076488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chrildren and Youth of Lancaster County