Complaint Review: Chris Arroyo AKA DJ Pro-C

3 church st suite 675 New Rochelle, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 914 356 3741
  • Web:
  • Category:

Chris Arroyo - DJ Pro-C Dj Pro-c Productions Aka Chris Arroyo Fake Booking agent /Third Party Booker New Rochelle, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mark Reeder

Beware Of Dj Pro C AKA Chris Arroyo. This Man Is not a real booking agent he has no contacts to artist or managers and what he does is goes to other agents to try to get it done. Chris will issue a contract to a promoter and he will get a deposit from a promoter without the date being confirmed this is a sloppy way of being a agent. How can Chris be a agent and book shows if he is not the direct source for the show taking place? Be aware of him and if you do business with him you are at your own RISK.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2010 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chris-Arroyo-AKA-DJ-Pro-C/New-Rochelle-New-York-/Chris-Arroyo-DJ-Pro-C-Dj-Pro-c-Productions-Aka-Chris-Arroyo-Fake-Booking-agent-Third-Pa-564399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chris Arroyo AKA DJ Pro-C

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mark Reeder

AUTHOR: Agent - (U.S.A.)

This report was written by a fake agent and a scam artist by the name of Mark Reeder of Logantown Entertainment Inc. Who is now going by the name Mark King.

Mark posted this fake report going by the name of Fred about me when I started sending people in the business emails warning them about Mark stealing talent buyers money and warning them about all the people that have posted reports on ripoffreport.com about Mark stealing there money.

Mark has owed me a $3600.00 refund for shows we had booked together for over four years now. Mark makes every excuse possible not return my money and has given me the run around for over four years. So I started to send warning emails to people in the business about Mark and this made Mark very angry so he decided to write this fake report about me to try to ruin my name and my business like he hasn't done enough by stealing my money! He even sent me emails telling me he was going to write this bogus report about me!

I am a DJ and a booking agent in New York. My company is PRO-C Productions LLC. We a national entertainment booking agency and DJ service. I have worked in this business for over 10 years since my days of being a asst. for Devonte of Jodeci. I have a great reputation through out the business and when you book an artist though my company you deal with myself and the direct artist management.

Thank You!