Complaint Review: Chris Coles Brokenprinter

• Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: Charles — Cheektowaga New York United States of America
Chris Coles Brokenprinter

Chris Coles Brokenprinter Error in complaint about "fuser" replacement Internet

I need to right a wrong About Brokenprinter and Chris. All issues have been resolved to my complet6e satisfaction.  My problem should have been with the mail-delivery person who failed to deliver the package from Brokenprinter or at least leave a notification of attempted delivery. The post office sat on my package for four weeks. To compound matters, my emails to Brokenprinter had the wrong address. I transferred my hostility to Brokenprinter and thought I was scammed. I did not allow Brokenprinter the opportunity to correct a problem with the replacement fuser. Once Chris was aware of the problem, he worked to resolve the issue.

Bottom line is that I acted too soon in posting my complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chris-Coles-Brokenprinter/internet/Chris-Coles-Brokenprinter-Error-in-complaint-about-fuser-replacement-Internet-970985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chris Coles Brokenprinter