Complaint Review: Chris DeHut (,Wood Working At Home DVD'S

• Submitted: Sun, February 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 04, 2009

• Reported By:Downers Grove Illinois
Chris DeHut (,Wood Working At Home DVD'S
2413 W. Algonquin Rd. PMB #425 Algonquin, Illinois U.S.A.

Chris DeHut ,Wood Working At Home DVD'S, Algonquin Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Chris Dehut - Woodworking at home

I'm missing DVD'S Numbers are #18, #19, #21, #22,
I payed for up to 32 issue's and never got anything or even a call from this man at all, even contacted the Attorney General's Office and got no place at all, Just want back all my money and the missing DVD'S. Just think of how many other guys or woman that payed and are out of alot of money, and this mand is a rip off artist. I even gave him my new address and he said he never got it at all, I called him over 10 times and sent him over 6 or 8 e-mails also. I just got ripped off and want it back. I have been waiting since 02/02/2007.

This man is a Con Artist, and a Liar. Don't Trust this man at all, Don't even buy his DVD'S, At Wood Working Shows stat away from this man.

Barry
Downers Grove, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2008 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chris-DeHut-Wood-Working-At-Home-DVDS/Algonquin-Illinois-60102/Chris-DeHut-Wood-Working-At-Home-DVDS-Algonquin-Illinois-311649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chris DeHut (,Wood Working At Home DVD'S

Chris Dehut - Woodworking at home

AUTHOR: Robert Galloway - (U.S.A.)

I subscribed to this from issue one. I feel the guy made an honest effort to produce a decent product. I don't have inside knowledge at to why he quit. I believe it was beyond his control and against his wishes. I'd like to see him pick up where he left off. I doubt that's going to happen. I don't believe he set out to swindle anyone considering the stack of DVDs that I have, indicating an honest effort. The business world can be a rough place. He tried and didn't make it. I'd hate to see this become and indictment of his character.

Sincerely,

Robert H. Galloway (I hope these DVDs last at least until my grandkids have seen them. There's a lot of good information therein.)