Complaint Review: Chris Eubank

• Reported By: SW Inc — New York
Chris Eubank
Internet USA

Chris Eubank A pimp and fraudlent businessman London Internet

Chris Eubank, the retired boxer living in London and travelling extensively, approached us to raise funds for his charity as described on his website www.chriseubank.com as SOS children's Village, I agreed and emailed eachoher a few times. I work as a freelancer in New York raising funds from high net worth individuals for charities such as Amnesty International. I flew to London for an event and thought to meet Chris and instantly he told me that he wants to supply models as hookers to my clients to try and make some money on the side for himself. He explained that being in high net worth circles myself, I had all the contacts he needed in the US, where he would love to live. I explained that this is not the way I work and then he threatened me with violence, by sending his 'boys' to find me and 'sort me out' if I spoke of our meeting with anyone and disclosed how he raises 'funds'. [continued below]....

..... The truth is that Chris only does anything for himself, to raise awareness of his own name, to make money for himslef and to leech off rich people where he can.

This man is messed up. Oh and he said that black people are superior to white people who are 'stupid' people that will one day become slaves to the black people....?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chris-Eubank/internet/Chris-Eubank-A-pimp-and-fraudlent-businessman-London-Internet-1077320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chris Eubank