Complaint Review: Chris Greenberg

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Asitha — San Leandro California United States of America
Chris Greenberg
738 Spartan Court Walnut Creek, California United States of America

Chris Greenberg Chris Green Failsure to Complete Payment for Services Provided Walnut Creek, California

I had been contracted by Chris on various occasions to complete websites for his clients.

One of the websites was an on-going project that had me complete various items and all we were really waiting on was for the client to purchase hosting to transfer over the files to the new server. He withheld $150 of the remaining amount on that site until the job was fully complete - which I agreed to.

Down the line, I was asked to complete another website for $150 (http://sjsenterprises.co/) and upon completion I would receive my payment. He then asked me to quote on another website project to which I had done, but completely underestimated the amount of work that would be required. I had not heard back from Chris for several weeks or received payment for the previous job still.

Then when I finally did hear back from him, he wanted me to begin work on the new project that I had under-quoted. When I had told him that I would no longer be able to do the job for that price, an argument had been started. As the argument continued, I advised Chris that I no longer wish to work with him as I do not feel that his level of professionalism and the manner in which he spoke to me was something that I could deal with anymore.

At this point, he tried to tie in the money that was owing to me for the job that was completed with the other job that had no connection to this one.

I was willing to complete the other job too, however once he decided to hold my payment hostage I decided that it was too far not to mention that he had made a threat to me and tried to get a hold of my physical address for no apparent reason.  I felt that working with him any further would no longer be beneficial for me, however he still owes me money for the work I've completed.

I would like to receive the $150 that is owing for the job that is completed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chris-Greenberg/Walnut-Creek-California-94597/Chris-Greenberg-Chris-Green-Failsure-to-Complete-Payment-for-Services-Provided-Walnut-Cree-990320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chris Greenberg