Complaint Review

Address:
Internet USA Phone:

Category:
Cross-Border Scams

Chris Howard - Professional Speaking Business SCAM ARTIST Scam, Lie, fraud, thievery, Never Delivered on Promises, Poor Communication, String Along, Hoodwink, Audaciously Conniving, Immoral, Illegal, Unintegrous Internet

I was ripped off by Chris Howard, via online site Chris Howard Professional Speaking Business. I ordered product from it one year ago and even after a back and forth of empty promises of talking to consultants and even supervisors and Mangers (if they really held those positions at all) as well as emails no one can organize my refund.

In fact instead they have the immoral audacity to continue to try and get me to buy more product (if it even exists) and continually sell me the notion "Chris Howard personally told me to call you" as well as the phone line mysterious cut when talking to me.

Save yourselves TIME, MONEY and the headache of the elaborate SCAM and FRAUD (at least in my opinion) I have emails documenting most of the broken promises of the poor and fraudulent customer service of Chris Howard's Company. I urge people to be very cautious and guard themselves.

Chris Howard, A man who practically preaches excellence, high performance, blah blah blah but can not himself have an honest functioning company. To all out their saauw far far FAR away from Chris Howard and find a motivator/speaker/author/"thought leader" who is in line with the message they teach, as from my experience here Chris Howard IS NOT THAT PERSON.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chris-Howard/internet/Chris-Howard-Professional-Speaking-Business-SCAM-ARTIST-Scam-Lie-fraud-thievery-Nev-1064733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chris Howard