- Report: #370129
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Chris Jones - Sports Rap - WTMY 1280 AM
Chris Jones - Sports Rap - WTMY 1280 AM2101 Hamock Place Sarasota, Florida U.S.A.
Chris Jones - Sports Rap - WTMY 1280 AM Sold Fake Radio Advertising Package - Took Money, Delivered NOTHING Sarasota Florida
*General Comment: Chris has plead NO CONTEST to the charges
*Consumer Comment: Got ripped off too!
*Consumer Comment: Chris Jones WTMY 1280 RIPOFF
*Consumer Comment: I was a victim too.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
* Season Tampa Buccaneer Tickets
* Write-up with Special Offer in brochures and postcards mailed to major NFL Players
* Production of 30-second Ad
* Roughly 160 30-second spots to be aired during peak afternoon drive times over a four month period
* Committed reimbursement for dental treatments given as promotions on the show and to show guests
We have received NOTHING... except dishonest answers, outright lies and excuses. The General Manager and Production Manager at WTMY 1280 AM claim not to have an association with Chris Jones (other than allowing him to pre-purchase air time with the station) and will not honor this agreement, accept responsibility or hold Chris Jones accountable.
We demanded a refund and eventually received a letter from his Attorney Christopher Smith of Sarasota with a promise to pay. Several weeks later we received a check for a partial amount written on an account with insufficient funds.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2008 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chris-Jones-Sports-Rap-WTMY-1280-AM/Sarasota-Florida-34235/Chris-Jones-Sports-Rap-WTMY-1280-AM-Sold-Fake-Radio-Advertising-Package-Took-Money-370129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.