Complaint Review: Chris McCarthy

• Updated: Thu, November 03, 2011

• Reported By: seller — winter park Florida USA
11105 N. 115th St. Apt # 1035 Scottsdale,, Arizona United States of America

Chris McCarthy trying to scam me on item delivered Scottsdale, , Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Mark Greenleaf Theif!

chris mcCarthy paid for a item with paypal then within 30 min after he paid did this filed a report with paypal unauthorized payment he now saw my name on here and is trying to say got scammed by me here below is email from him and proof he paid and item was shipped and delivered he is trying to keep item and get his money back also.

i have tracking number to prove he got this item !!!!!!!!!!!!

this guy very clear sees i had a couple order problems on internet that im working on to get fixed is using this to scam me now please understand this is a true fake i have all info with paypal were he tried to make a unauthorized payment dispute he said multiple things like someone broke/hijacked his paypal account, i had a family emergency please refund money all this 30min after he paid me paypal did a week investigation and ruled no such thing happened told me to ship it i did he paid april 28th now on june 6th trying to pull a fast one again trying to say he returned item no way in hell  he shipped a priority box empty what the hell all the crazy people trying to scam me just because they saw my name on internet with a couple customers i had dealt with that went sour

Sent: Wed 4/28/10 8:37 PM
To: cmccarthy@secureserver.net

what is going on paypal says you files a disputed on this transaction

Buyer Name: Chris McCarthy
Buyer Email: cmddur5@comcast.net
Transaction Amount: $332.00 USD
Transaction Date: Apr 28, 2010

PayPal Case ID: PP-000-949-313-964
Reason for Dispute: Unauthorized
Date of Complaint: Apr 28, 2010
Status: Waiting For Seller's Response
Status Details: The buyer has filed a claim stating this transaction was made without the account holders knowledge or consent. Please click Resolve Claim Now to view your options to resolve this issue and how to provide relevant information will help in PayPals investigation. We must receive your response by 7 calendar days from case creation in order to include your input in our investigation.

cmccarthy (cmccarthy@secureserver.net)

Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Wed 4/28/10 9:31 PM
To: mark greenleaf (knivesofamerica@hotmail.com)

Someone got into my account.

The purchase was unauthorized.

Sent: Wed 4/28/10 9:38 PM

Apt # 1035
Scottsdale, AZ 85259

Sent: Wed 4/28/10 11:04 PM
To: cmddur5@comcast.net

if you are trying to scam me and use the money in paypal from another person well you are caught you are going to jail whats up paypal says you are a fraudulent buyer

Sent: Sat 5/01/10 5:30 PM
To: mark greenleaf (knivesofamerica@hotmail.com)

Please refund the paypal payment made to you on April 28th for $332

A family emergency came up and i REALLY need that cash back. Please, please, have a heart.

Please dont ship me anything, and you can keep $50 of it for you time and troubles for a restocking fee or whatever.

Sent: Tue 5/11/10 2:49 PM
To: cmddur5@comcast.net

i had to ship it paypal told me to rules if you are the one that ordered it and did get it send it back for a refund paypal said ship it due to the investigation to many emails from this address ordered it then 30 min later filed a dispute  with paypal that it was a unauthorized payment now you email this refund i had a family emergency this is very strange. ???

return item to be able to get refund thats the only way

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2010 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chris-McCarthy/Scottsdale-Arizona-85259/Chris-McCarthy-trying-to-scam-me-on-item-delivered-Scottsdale-Arizona-610977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chris McCarthy

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Mark Greenleaf Theif!

AUTHOR: Anon - (United States of America)

Mark Greenleaf has the balls to rip me off, then post that I ripped HIM off! You have got to be kidding me. Mark has dozens of reports against him and this is the only one I have. Do the math. I purchased a knife from Mark for $332, he sent me a cheap Chinese clone. I contacted him and he said return it. I sent it back and have tracking info to prove it. He claims I sent a empty box, which is false. He has been making a living stealing from people over the internet. Both him and his mistress in crime, Cara Greenleaf.

Mark Greenleaf