Complaint Review: Chris McCombs

• Updated: Sun, March 24, 2013

• Reported By: Marcus — Henderson Arizona
Chris McCombs
kickbacklife.com Internet United States of America

Chris McCombs Rip off and scam Chris McCombs, Kickbacklife.com, chrismccombs.net Chris McCombs scam, rip off, and con man will didn't deliver coaching program Internet

Chris McCombs sold me a five thousand dollar coaching program and after following up with him several times he never contacted me. Even after asking for a refund he did not give my money back like he promises on his site. I later found out that he's done with with countless other fitness trainers. I then heard that he spent all of my heard earned money on drugs, booze until his wife and kids left him. DO NOT BUY FROM CHRIS MCCOMBS. Now he's got a new blog at chrismccombs.net where he peaches all these amazing things and how he's a new man and lives right but I know he's still the same dirt bag con man rip off scammer. I'm sorry for others and myself that we had to learn the hard way that this guy is a scam artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chris-McCombs/internet/Chris-McCombs-Rip-off-and-scam-Chris-McCombs-Kickbacklifecom-chrismccombsnet-Chris-McC-1037567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chris McCombs