Complaint Review: Chris Murray

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Chris Murray
Wildflower St. Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Chris Murray Polaroid Will not Refund Houston Texas

Ok where do i start. Ok i purchased my Television On February of 2007. In June the Tv's HD input goes out and it was making a clicking sound. So i call Polaroid and schedule a maintenance visit. So they tell me what company is going to be coming so i contact the company to make sure they know our address and everything. So the guys come and pick the tv up. I was weary about letting them pick my tv up. And not fixing it in my home. But i let them take it.

So i let about 2 weeks go by i call and this lady tells me they are waiting on parts. So after calling every week this lady keeps lying to me telling me one thing after another. So finally i tell them this is insane ive been waiting for a month. So she finally tells me she sent my tv in for a exchange so im look awesome were getting a new one and everything will be good. BOY WAS I WRONG.

after weeks of no tv i call and call. and to come to find out my tv is sitting in the back of this repair place and has never been touched or shipped so i contact Polaroid and tell them. and Polaroid tells the repair company to give my tv back and its my responsibility to ship the tv so i spend 150 dollars to send this tv to Polaroid for an exchange so they get the tv and im waiting for the new ones to come in.

after months of waiting on that we go ahead for the refund and they tell us its going to corporate and they are supposed to be contacting us they have yet to call after months of me calling every week some times twice a week. and every time i call customer service they act like everything is going smoothly but it has been 6 months and i have no refund no exchange no contact from corporate.

Its now coming up on November and they have had my tv since July. At this point i dont know what to do ive invested 1100 dollars and im without a tv.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2007 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chris-Murray/Houston-Texas-77090/Chris-Murray-Polaroid-Will-not-Refund-Houston-Texas-281577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chris Murray