stuck

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped Off — Granite Bay California
Chris Sweiss
1209 Diane Lane, Elk Grove Village, Illinois USA

Chris Sweiss Scam artist. Sold me a salvage car worth $3000. Took $35,000 from me because he artfully hid that the car was Salvage. Elk Grove Village Illinois

I bought a car and took a loan to pay Chris Sweiss $35,000 for a car that he said was a Clear Title. Months after he had the cash, he had not sent me the title, so I kept askign him to mail it to me. When finally it came, it was bogus - no mention that it was Salvage. I found out it was Salvage only when I went for maintenance, and the repair shop pulled the VIN and informed me that the car was worth $3000 at the most.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chris-Sweiss/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60007/Chris-Sweiss-Scam-artist-Sold-me-a-salvage-car-worth-3000-Took-35000-from-me-becaus-1057201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chris Sweiss