Complaint Review: Chris Tedesco - Custom Audio

• Updated: Wed, February 09, 2011

• Reported By: Advocate — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Chris Tedesco - Custom Audio
12621 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Chris Tedesco - Custom Audio Too Good to Believe - Intuition Saved Me From A Scam Artist Scottsdale, Arizona

On February 8, 2011, I was exiting a bank in the vicinity of Bell Rd. and 59th Ave. and a blue truck pulled in the parking space next to me with two men inside. The driver, who introduced himself as Chris, greeted me and asked if I was interested in buying a home stereo system that was in the bed of his truck. I glanced inside and saw about six (6) boxes of what appeared to be brand new home audio systems.

Immediately suspicious, I asked what company he was with and he said he was the owner of Custom Audio right down the street and the items he had in his truck were overstock. He pulled out a catalog showing me the price and trying to convince me what a great deal I would be getting for $1000.00. When I refused and told him I was in a rush, he told me he could follow me to the bank and he would accept whatever I could afford.

These individuals will utilize every verbal trick in the book to include complimenting women, trying to convince you that they are doing you a favor or what a great deal you are getting. These guys are total Scam Artists!  I have been a victim advocate for over 20 years and founder of a national missing person agency having worked with law enforcement and media in the Phoenix area and nationally. It is my opinion,  it is only a matter of time before they resort to more aggressive tactics.

If law enforcement has been unable to apprehend them , I suggest local news media covering this story. Though I am not aware that they have not been accused of physically harming anyone, they should still be considered predators!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2011 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chris-Tedesco-Custom-Audio/Scottsdale-Arizona-85259/Chris-Tedesco-Custom-Audio-Too-Good-to-Believe-Intuition-Saved-Me-From-A-Scam-Artist-693228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chris Tedesco - Custom Audio