Complaint Review: Chris Tedesco

• Reported By: Angry in Flagstaff — Flagstaff Arizona United States of America
Chris Tedesco
12621 N. Frank Loyde Wright Blvd. Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Chris Tedesco Custom Audio smooth talker, big ripoffer Scottsdale, Arizona

I am so stupid! I have a severe illness, that keeps me from working, so we live off of just one income. I am a mother of four, and should know better, but I got ripped off by such a smooth talker, that he talked me right out of my grocery money!

I was minding my own business, filling my gas tank, when a clean, sporty dressed man approached me about a sad story about him, someone ordering home theater systems that he came to Flagstaff to install, and the guy changed his mind!

He was very friendly, drove a nice white truck, new, I think a Dodge. Still weary I followed him around the back to find a truck bed full of brand new electronic equipment. I said that I was going to try my hardest to buy one for my husband for Christmas, since he worked so hard.

He told me I was a sweetheart, that he believed in Karma, that good things happen to good people. He showed me his business licence, a business card, and told me he"d be a saint and sell me one for only $300, that it was worth $1700 in stores, that it was warren teed for life, and that it made his day to be giving me such a break.

He also matches you word for word, now that I look back, he is a very good listener, his wife is a radiologist, he has four kids, just like me, his wife's birthday is the same as mine!!

You might read this and think I deserve it for being so stupid, well I do to, but I think its vicious that some other human being is going around making money off hard working people, looking for a break in their luck, a wonderful gift they could not otherwise afford, and take their money with a smile on his face in this economy!

Dont be fooled by this guy like I was, we have informed the police, others should to!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chris-Tedesco/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Chris-Tedesco-Custom-Audio-smooth-talker-big-ripoffer-Scottsdale-Arizona-951461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chris Tedesco