Complaint Review: Chris Wiloth & Associates

• Updated: Sun, October 26, 2008

• Reported By:League City Texas
Chris Wiloth & Associates
Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Chris Wiloth & Associates Second time I have been approached by a company wanting me to pay for the privilege of working for them. Houston Texas

I received an e-mail as follows:
Chris Wiloth & Associates is expanding our offices in Texas and we are seeking candidates to fill the position of Sales Representative/Sales Leader.

The successful candidate will be supported from our location in Houston while working in an approximate radius of 60 miles from a home office setting. After reviewing your resume on-line, I feel that you have the necessary qualifications to be a candidate for a position with us.

We will be conducting interviews in our Houston Divisional Office this week and would like to schedule an interview with you.

The purpose of this meeting will be to discuss the details of the position including compensation. To confirm, please call our Divisional Office at 281-531-7212, on Monday, October 27th. I'll give you directions to our Divisional Office upon confirmation of the interview.

I'll be looking forward to your call.

Sincerely,

Chris Wiloth
Divisional Sales Leader
cwiloth@mw-ins.com
281-531-7212

Rebecca
League City, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2008 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chris-Wiloth-Associates/Houston-Texas/Chris-Wiloth-Associates-Second-time-I-have-been-approached-by-a-company-wanting-me-to-pa-385098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chris Wiloth & Associates