Complaint Review: Christ United Methodist Church Salt Lake City

• Updated: Fri, February 04, 2011

• Reported By: bcol — salt lake city Utah United States of America
Christ United Methodist Church Salt Lake City
2375 East 3300 South Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Christ United Methodist Church Salt Lake City CUMC does not pay pdo on time, expects free work from church members Salt Lake City, Utah

I worked forChrist United Methodist Church inSalt Lake City, Utahtwo years ago, and over the summer and fall of 2009,before I went back to college,the church refused to pay it's parents day out employees on time, they wanted us to work for free for 2 weeks. They eventually paid us three weeks later but showed no comapssion for those of us who had our own bills to pay.

I was late on paying for part of my college tuition. The church consistantly makes decisions that are immoral, and unchristian. This just made me want to report them to the BBB and rip off report. My mother and I will not be attending CUMC any longer. They have a reputation of ripping off or using their church members on many levels.Do not work for Christ United Methodist Church in Salt Lake City, Utah as they will take you for all your monitary and spiritual gifts that they can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2011 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christ-United-Methodist-Church-Salt-Lake-City/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84109/Christ-United-Methodist-Church-Salt-Lake-City-CUMC-does-not-pay-pdo-on-time-expects-free-690749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christ United Methodist Church Salt Lake City