meat

• Updated: Fri, February 17, 2012

• Reported By: Eric Lessing — Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States of America
Christi Giddeon, PLLC
4312 N. Classen Blvd. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America

Christi Giddeon, PLLC -Be careful with your hard earned money. Your private information is not safe Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: Professional, thorough and empathetic

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response

I found Miss Giddeon on the web.  When dealing with her and the folks in her office, I was given the run around about how payment worked.  Her office had no organization to it whatsoever and it was very unsanitary.  I waited weeks to hear anything from her about my case and when I did finally get a phone call, it was very condescending and "matter of fact."
Now I don't know how most bankruptcy attorneys conduct their business, but I can tell you that with the plethura of attorney options out there, Christi Giddeon PLLC is a terrible and bad choice.  After losing my money I did some research and well be careful when scouting for an attorney. Miss Giddeon used to work for Steven Langer and as far as I can tell, they were not only associates but they were also engaged at one point.  If you can trust your money to a woman who does insufficient work, mixes business with pleasure, and you want to hand over well over a thousand dollars rather quickly, then Giddeon PLLC is just what you're looking for.
DO NOT CHOOSE THIS ATTORNEY to handle your bankruptcy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2012 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christi-Giddeon-PLLC/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73118/Christi-Giddeon-PLLC-Be-careful-with-your-hard-earned-money-Your-private-information-i-840727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christi Giddeon, PLLC

Professional, thorough and empathetic

AUTHOR: Cynthia Schmitt - ()

As a consumer, I found Christi Giddeon, very professional, thorough and empathetic to my cause. Her office

was beautiful and clean, she returned my calls quickly, answered all my questions, listened with reflection,

outlined what was needed, expected from me and offered a payment plan if I was having hardship. I would

recommend her to anyone needing her specific talents. I would use her services in the future.

Every aspect of the service I received was organized and professional.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response

AUTHOR: Christi Giddeon - ()

My name is Christi Giddeon. I am an attorney and a respected member of the legal community. Unfortunately, this report was published shortly after I ended a relationship with a certain man. That man did property damage to my home and other attacks on my website. He was never a client. Please feel free to contact the Oklahoma Bar Association to see that I am a member in good standing. Thank you. Christi J. Giddeon

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC