Complaint Review: Christian Cafe Online Dating Services

• Updated: Tue, October 11, 2011

• Reported By:st. Petersburg, Florida
Christian Cafe Online Dating Services
christianCafe.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Christian Cafe Online Dating Services International Dating scheems, Military dating scams, Kent, England

*Consumer Comment: Wrong: The Hypocritical Christian Cafe Is Always Responsible

*UPDATE Employee: Individual to individual scam; not the Web site itself

I was contacted by a fellow I met online through C Cafe.online..He told me I had to communicate through a satellite system that I had to participate in while he was in the military. Using the Name that Is real Ts2 on the company that is legit. I bought into it. I sent $560. in a cash receipt through Western Union oversees to England. No delivery of services was rendered. I contacted the original company, they have no record of me of any purchase..
They are scamming probably hundreds of American Dollars from these women, Like myself who are dumb enough to send with out check the fidelity of the company first..I would like to help catch these scum balls out of there evil international tricks..first we got to get the person out of the way..Help I am in the middle of a scam artist wanting more money...I will not give any more money for sure..I have been Scammed!

Francine
st. Petersburg,, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christian-Cafe-Online-Dating-Services/nationwide/Christian-Cafe-Online-Dating-Services-International-Dating-scheems-Military-dating-scams-468182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christian Cafe Online Dating Services

Wrong: The Hypocritical Christian Cafe Is Always Responsible

AUTHOR: Shame and Disgrace - (Canada)

Wrong!  Christian Cafe is responsible.  Why?  Because the Scam Happened on your site!

You are responsible because you are upholders of christian ethics and integrity and have provided a forum where you are declaring out there to the world that such is being displayed by the site.

Any site that names itself "christian" that fails to see itself as accountable and responsible for the negative that has transpired while using the site are compromisers and hypocrites to say the least and are unwilling to take the blame for that which is accorded to them.

Individual to individual scam; not the Web site itself

AUTHOR: Christiancafe.com - (Canada)

Please note that this was activity between two individuals who apparently met via our dating service, and is not the act of the site itself. We do our best to reduce the number of fraudsters. Unfortunately nothing is 100%. Above all, online daters should us common sense. Anyone who asks for money is not out to meet you for dating - they are trying to scam you. Thank you.